Tuesday, August 17, 2010

up up and away

I know the reality of getting out could possibly fall through, but there are many options on the table. I applied for a teaching position in South Korea this week. I also put in ap
plications for Counseling professions and grad school. Today I sent my resume off to Cookeville, TN. This is somewhat frustrating. I have no idea where I am going. lol. I guess it's better than sitting here doing nothing. Anticipation kills ambition at times. I'm hoping that this does not occur and something follows through. In the mean time I will continue to drop cake on people at work. haha. Last night I somehow seemed to do this to a woman. I work at a fine dining restaurant, and it wasn't actually my table. It's good to see my degree going towards my work :). Anyways, I'm out!

"Let them eat cake" - Marie Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment