Saturday, March 5, 2011

As of late...

Lately, I have encountered a four letter word. This word can be ugly, simple, complicated, beautiful, and overwhelming. This word is LOVE. One might ask, how is this word all of these attributes rolled into one? The truth is that LOVE has no definition. Think about it. What would YOU assume the definition of LOVE would be? Well, I helped you.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/love

The truth is Love is found in so many ways. Love can be found in our everyday interactions with God, our friends, and family.
I have found love in so many venues lately. 
One venue is Trivia.

*Trivia is perfect since meeting my new Quiz master, Holland. He is awesome, and makes trivia via "TRIVIA TIME" super fun. We play in East Nashville on Mondays and Thursdays @Drifters and @ThreeCrow.
Two is East Nashville. ...... I can't say enough about my beautiful, eclectic, community. 

Three is my boo Mika

I've fallen again, and I like it (wait, love it ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment